Monday, December 17, 2007

Are They a Good Mormon????

I have noticed lately that a lot of people ask me if someone is a bad or good mormon. I was thinking about this today and a question poped into my head. What really is a bad or good mormon? And why is it always moromons who are aked that? I never hear anyone of other religions asked that. It just is funny to me that people notice our differences so much. It is like all mormons are some sort of aleins that are of a different human race. Trust me I hear some pretty wired things about mormons that people think we believe or do.

4 comments:

kEnNedY said...

amen to that! okay my two favorite mormon stories....1) we go to the temple and our horns come out as we run around in our secret underwear 2) Mormons can't get chicken nuggets on Thursdays! No joke!

jrushing said...

I heard that mormons like to live by their relatives so their favorite neices (alyssa & kennedy) can babysit for free!

Melissa and Dave said...

Alyssa-loo,

How are you lady? I'm happy to see your new blog...It looks great! We can't wait to see you in a few days!

Kennedy~ I once had someone ask me if I could live with my husband...like mormons can't live with the opposite sex, even if they were married. hehe

kEnNedY said...

okay Alyssa I tagged you...sorry:-( it is Julies fault though, she tagged me first. Okay so hurry and blog it. see my blog for rules and details!