Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Life in a Nutshell

So basically my life lately has been get sick, swim, go to seminary, school, massive amounts of homework, and if I have time I will squeeze in a little sleep. I have a lot on my plate with AP world history and AP biology. Along with that a lot of sickness has been going around my school. I got this really bad cold whatever thing a few weeks ago and then got better and everything was back to normal. Until yesterday when I started to show symptoms of a cold. But it was just a cold and I wasn't going to let it stop me. So i got up and went to seminary and school today altogether feeling crappy and knowing that I had a fever. However, I could not go home because I had a really huge AP world history exam today and it was 6th period so I stuck it out. When I got home I took my temperature sure enough 101.4. So I took some advil, cried (that's always what I do when I get sick I don't know why I guess it just stresses me out a lot) and took a nap. Now I am feeling better and my temperature is down and I don't have the chills but I still can't breath out of my nose. Yay for me.........not

1 comment:

Melissa and Dave said...

Congratulations on making student council. AWESOME!!!

love ya,
miss and dave